>At our church we have this cute little bookmark with the title: I will live the mission.
So i stumbled on this great little post by Jonathan Dodson @ thresurgence.com
I want to make sure I give credit where it is due by directing you to go read the whole thing there instead of here.
Here is a snapshot of what it means to live missionally in simplespeak.
* Eat with non-Christians
* Walk, don’t drive ,around your neighborhood when possible.
* Be a “regular” at your local coffee shop, restaurant, market, hair cut, etc
* Hobby with non-Christians – find extra curriculars that you enjoy that you can do with all kinds of people
* Develop relationships with your co-workers and pray for them
* Volunteer with a non-profit once a month, and bring your family, friends and small group too!
* Instead of watching TV or playing XBOX, participate in city events, get in the mix
* Serve your neighbors – like weeding and fixing their cars.
so go on. Click here and read the whole post. It’s better than my bookmark